How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (919 710 7905) for more information on returning an item before just shipping it back! Circumstances vary and we take that into consideration!
- Our customer service department must authorize all items and provide you with a RMA (return material authorization) number.
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a product, please contact our customer service representatives for instructions.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF GOODS.
- Merchandise which has been damaged, installed, painted, unwrapped, electrical parts, GM non-returnable parts, literature and special order parts will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- There is a potential 15% restocking fee for all returned items.
We will try to save you money on the shipping and handling charges by shipping as much together, safely, as possible.
Free shipping applies to orders being shipped within the Continental United States.
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO/FSP/DPO addresses & International buyers contact us for shipping costs.
FOR TRUCK FREIGHT ITEMS:
There is a $25.00 Surcharge for ANY Residential Address in the Continental US (Including Home Based Businesses)
A $30.00 shipping surcharge will apply to Arizona, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington state deliveries.
Please provide the following information so we can process your order. We must know if we are shipping to a terminal for pickup, shipping to a business, or shipping to a residential address. The information can be typed into the note section in your Paypal agreement or on the order summary, or you can email us through messages.
FOR A BUSINESS DELIVERY WE NEED:
– Complete Business Name
– Complete Business Address
– Contact Name
– Contact Phone Number
FOR A RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY WE NEED:
– Your complete address
– Home phone number
– Daytime phone number
– The additional $25.00 for a residential delivery